I think you can tell a lot about a person by the music that they listen to. I put my iTunes on shuffle and skipped through the first 10 songs.
I then looked at my most played songs and I’ve listed the top 5. This is what came up.
- Bleeding Out – Imagine Dragons
- How You Get the Girl – Taylor Swift
- Runnin’ – Jesse McCartney
- Nowhere Left to Run – McFly
- Killing Me Softly With His Song – the Fugees
- Lovebird – Leona Lewis
- How Do I Live Without You – Leann Rimes
- Jealous – Labrinth
- Gollum’s Song – The Lord of the Rings Soundtrack
- I’ll Be Your Man – McFly
Here’s my top 5 most played songs:
- Behind Bars – The Wanted
- Lose My Mind – The Wanted
- Gold Forever (Steve Smart & Westfunk Club Edit) – The Wanted
- End of the World – McFly
- Replace Your Heart – The Wanted
I’m not sure if you’ve noticed my slight obsession with The Wanted yet… I think that the first list is quite a broad mixture of songs.
What can you tell about me from the music that I listen to?